Monday, January 18, 2010

The latest crochet project

I put my Christmas break to good use and crocheted this little number:
(click for a closer look...)
The pattern is from a book called Crochet that Fits and it did live up to its name. Like any crochet book, you have to separate the wheat from the chaff, but this is some nice wheat. It was really easy to do, just tedious--like all crochet projects tend to become--and it actually looks decent on. The only other piece of clothing I have ever crocheted was a sixties dress pattern that I had to amend as I went along, which did not turn out nearly as well. If I get really ambitious, I'll consider making a post with me actually in the shirt...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That shirt blows my mind. I can't stop looking at it. I'm so proud of you.